V SPANISH SCHOOL
We are V Spanish School known for quality teaching by qualified Native and Indian Spanish teachers to provide an opportunity to learn and improve the knowledge of Spanish language with the advantage of learning in your home through our Live Teaching Classes.
We are in the process of developing our courses with the help of the teachers of Complutense University of Madrid, Language School of the University of Valladolid, Spain, the courses offered by us follow international curriculum and guidelines like CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
The trained qualified teachers and an updated course material helps us in offering quality Spanish Language Learning through Learning Management System Platform which help the learners access the course material 24/7 and refer to the classes as many times as they want for a fast and organized learning. We take into account the Indian mind set, socio-linguistic background and relate the learning by giving appropriate examples which facilitate easy and fast learning.
We also prepare the learners for the International Certifications of Spanish Language like DELE and SIELE and syllabus followed by us have worldwide acceptance and they are truly international in nature which help our students in applying for education in foreign universities or employment in any company across the globe.
Our School Director has headed various academic and academic research projects in various Universities in various countries, her continuous supervision and guidelines help us in ensuring a very high quality of teaching Standards in all the courses offered by us.
V Spanish School is a dedicated Spanish Language Learning Center is working hard for promotion of Spanish language, literature, culture through various activities, and our team is passionate about teaching Spanish Language and Culture through interactive classes to involve the learners at all the time.
Our Teaching Head Ms Raquel Gonzalez has a Post-Graduate degree in Spanish Filology and has been teaching for the last 15 years in various countries like Spain, France, UK, China, has designed courses not only encourage the students to learn the language in less than an year, all 6 levels from A1-C2, but also develop them into confident professionals able to communicate and express themselves in written and spoken Spanish with all the 20 Spanish Speaking Countries from Spain to Americas.
V Spanish School’s has introduced modern methods of teaching using Live Teaching in Virtual Classrooms with Language Learning Platform where all the course modules are available for learners. This teaching approach can be described as “Involved Learning” of Spanish language. This approach involves not only a grammatical focus but also includes those aspects of language learning which provide the learners a context in regard to the syntax and morphology of the words with their meaning. The various components the learners would work on in each class would include reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
Grammar is an integral part of language learning that’s why teaching is based on a grammatical structure.
All courses are divided into 60 hours intensive modules and all have a set syllabus to complete for each level from A-1 to C-2. A learner can achieve maximum level of proficiency in minimum span of time and this is possible due to the specific teaching method designed for the Indian learners taking into account the cultural context and various other Indian languages.
The basic objectives of V Spanish School’s teaching methodology are:
· Involved Learning is adopted so as to make sure learners participate in the teaching-learning process. V Spanish school teachers use Spanish Language as a medium of teaching from day one.
· Familiarizing the learners with the Spanish Language & Culture, colloquial Spanish terminology and frequently used day to day Spanish expressions in the countries where the language is spoken, thereby preparing the learners with a realistic and culturally accurate context and enhancing linguistic competence across situations.
· Spanish Language learner has the opportunity to take part in the meaningful communicative interaction with native and foreign speakers of the Spanish language and that the learner should be capable to all the realistic personal and professional situations.
· To provide the learners with sufficient information, exposure, practice and experience along with cultural information and values of the Spanish language that would motivate the learners for further study of the Spanish language & culture.
· From the very beginning of learning Spanish Language, optimal use is made of those aspects of communicative competence that the learner has developed through acquisition and use of their native language and that are common to those in the Spanish Language.
· The Integrated Approach of Learning Spanish Language should be adopted with the grammatical structure at the backdrop of the learning process. Communicative approach is based on and responds to the learners’ communication needs. The primary goal of this approach is to facilitate the integration of grammatical competence, socio-linguistic competence and equip the learners with communicative strategies, while not focusing only on one form of competence over others. This is an integrated approach to learn Spanish Language in an organized way.